Friday, February 4, 2011

Where Am I? Postcard Challenge #6


Back in December I attended a dinner organized by one of my colleagues for current and former English students and teachers. It was there I met Pamela, an alumna, who invited me to come visit her. This weekend, I am taking her up on her offer, so here are the clues for this sixth postcard challenge:

1. The whole world is here. Ancient Rome was called the caput mundi. This city might be considered the modern caput mundi.

2. It is located on the shores of Western Europe's largest lake.

3. The country is known for three things which begin with the letter "C".

4. The philosophy of a native of this city is considered to have influenced the French Revolution.

Where am I going? If you think you know, leave your answer in the comments below before 4:00pm CET on Monday, February 7th. I will draw the lucky winner once I'm home from work. Props to you if you can answer each of the clues(but don't worry if you can't, it will not put you at a disadvantage for a postcard).

Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy and I guess it is Geneva. I should probably get back to class haha. Have a good trip!

Andrew

Vanessa said...

Just a reminder to anonymous commenters to leave your name in the comment to win.

Unknown said...

Are you going to.. Geneva?

Anna H :) said...

OMG, I finally figured it out!

Geneva!!!