Monday, August 16, 2010

Travel and Scratch


As I plan to travel around Europe while living in France, I've been thinking of some visual/map way to track where I've been. So how cool would it be to have the scratch map above? This is a neat twist on the classic map-and-pins.

If I had this map, I'd be able to scratch off:
  • British Columbia (home province)
  • Alberta (trips in 2007 and 2008)
  • Québec (yearly trips growing up until 2002)
  • Washington (neighbouring state)
  • Oregon (summer 2009 road trip to Portland and down the coast)
  • California (trip to Disneyland in 2004, and 2009 road trip to San Francisco)
  • Massachusetts (trip in 2000 or 2001)
  • England (trip 2006)
  • Paris, France (trip 2006)
(Scratch Map via Cup of Jo)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.