Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where Am I? Postcard Challenge #2


This morning I am catching a train to my next destination. I'll be gone for a few days, visit two cities and be back in time to teach my class Friday afternoon. Here are the clues for the second postcard challenge:

1. The first city I will be visiting is known as la ville rose.

2. There, it is always noon on the canal.

3. The two cities are approximately 245km apart.

4. The second city is found on many labels, as well as in many glasses.

Where am I going? If you think you know, leave your answer in the comments below. Again, props to you if you can answer each of the three clues(but don't worry, it will not put you at an advantage for a postcard). I will be back on November 12th and will draw the lucky winner once I'm home from work that day. This means you have until 5:00pm Central European Time (CET) on November 12, 2010 to guess and leave your answer.

Good luck!

2 comments:

kitmonster said...

Vous allez à Toulouse en premier (biensur, toujours le midi au Miègjorn (je viens de finir "Labyrinth" par Kate Mosse, ça se prend place à Carcasonne. Il y a un glossaire Occitan-Anglais au fin)

De Toulouse, vous allez a Bordeaux, oui? Avec son vin, biensur.

Unknown said...

Toulouse et Bordeaux?