Friday, November 12, 2010

Where Am I? Toulouse & Bordeaux!


You guys guessed it: I was in Toulouse and Bordeaux this week!

Congratulations to the lucky winner, Julie! Please e-mail me your address and I will pop this postcard in the mail for you. Also thank you to Kit for playing, hopefully third time will be the charm!


I'm staying put for the next little while now, but I still have lots of stories from Belgium and this trip to tell. The next postcard challenges will likely not be until December.

2 comments:

kitmonster said...

Hey, I'm just having fun trying to figure out where it is you're going. I don't actually need to get a postcard, it's a good game :) Besides, I'll be moving in a couple weeks anyways, hopefully.

Anonymous said...

I knew Toulouse,(la Ville Rose a cause de la couleur des pierres des edifices)Toulouse est la ville natale de Joffrey de Peyrac,hero fictif de la Serie Angelique Marquise des Anges,des auteurs Serge et Anne Golon.Et je me doutais bien que la Ville dont le nom apparait sur beaucoup de labels(vin),Felicitations a Julie et Kit pour avoir deviner la reponse,Je me reprends en Decembre...
Papa
v