Monday, February 13, 2012

Twitter


When I was getting ready to go to France, one of the important things for Peter and I to figure out was how we would communicate and maintain our relationship while we were on separate continents.  One of the ways we brainstormed was getting Twitter accounts to tweet and direct message each other from. When I got to France, however, the phone I got was a basic à la carte type and Twitter via SMS was unavailable for French phone numbers.  Instead, the nine-hour time difference worked in such a way that we were able to chat on Skype twice a day, morning and night.

Have you ever been in a long-distance relationship?  How did you stay in touch with your love?  

Also, if  you look to the right side bar, you'll notice I have created a Cartes Postales twitter.  I'll post blog updates, travel tips and more.  Follow me and I'll follow you too!

No comments: