Monday, December 20, 2010

Looking a lot like Christmas II

I just thought I'd share a few more Christmastime photos with you:

I strung string between these two wall lamps in our living room and hung the Christmas cards I received as they came in. If you look closely you'll notice that the second one from the right is actually a Hallowe'en card. Although my friend mailed it to me in October, I did not receive it until early December.

This card is from my dad. It's super neat. Not only does it pop-up into a three-dimensional winter cottage, but if you press a button on the card, it actually lights up!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I blame both the Canadian and French mail systems equally for you receiving that Halloween card in December... but I am glad you sorta had a card form me. :)