Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cartolina Cartograms


How pretty are these Cartograms from Cartolina's iPhone app? It makes me want an iPhone so I can send them!

I discovered this app through Design*Sponge, and was even more excited to find out that the designer behind Cartolina, which also makes cards and paper goods, is based in British Columbia! What a small world the WWW is! Cartolina cards are available for sale around Vancouver at places like the Vancouver Public Library store book'mark, so I'm sure I've seen and admired them before. It's just so neat to discover something from home when halfway across the world.

(images from Cartolina via Design*Sponge)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so true,the world is so small now.You never know what or who you'll run in,in the most unlikely or unexpected places...

Dad