Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

La grande roue au Marché de Noël

Happy New Year! With the time difference, I rang in 2011 when it was only 3:00pm December 31, 2010 back in Vancouver.

For me, 2010 was a year that got better as it progressed. In 2010:

  • After lots of stress and hard work, I completed my undergraduate Honours thesis, defended it and got an A;
  • I graduated from UBC;
  • I moved to France to teach English;
  • As such, I have been able to travel around France and Europe, so far to Belgium, and Rome.

In 2011 I am looking forward to more travel and summer in Vancouver!

My New Year's resolution for 2011 is to wear more dresses!

How was your 2010? How did you ring in the new year? Have you made any resolutions for 2011? What are you looking forward to in 2010?

No comments: