Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Broadcasting Interruption


I just wanted to apologize for the radio silence. I really wanted to catch up on blogging over the break (ever noticed how I never finished telling about Belgium, or Dijon, or la fête des lumières du 8 décembre?).

The truth is, after I got back from Rome I got sick with a really debilitating sore throat that I only just recovered from last weekend. So I feel I have been really bad at getting anything (blogging, sending snail mail etc.) done ever since. I will get on top of things though!

(image from Wikipedia)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another choice. i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious sore throat.